Blog Feature: IFB's Links à la Mode, March 10


As some of you perhaps have already know, IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) has a weekly feature titled 'Links à la Mode'. And... for this week's round-up, one of my blog posts, Mini Lookbook, is getting selected to be featured on Links à la Mode. I'm so delighted. This is the first time I tried submitting my link and then... it got selected! What a sweet surprise for me.

This week's round-up is all about creativity with clothes, thinking outside the box, using color, shape and texture -- that is the reason why I love doing 'clothing mix-and-match' and styling up my wardrobe.

I love seeing (and reading) other's creativity in styling their clothes. I love getting inspired from them. Learning new things from other blogs. And that is the reason why I love reading all those lovely blogs. 

Here are several blogs that made up into this week's Links à la Mode. I'm excited to read them! These blog posts had been well curated by IFB team, so I hope you enjoy reading each of these links, as I do.


Links à la Mode, March 10
SPONSOR: Shopbop Ulla Johnson, AG Jeans, Chaser Tops, Little White Lies, KOPPER & ZINK, Warm, Printed Dresses, Tassel Earrings, Wallets, Men's HALO


[Image: via IFB]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me