Outfit: Pink for Eid


Salaam, Lovelies. Eid Mubarak.. and may you all have a blessed Eid!

Since the last day of Ramadhan until now, day 6 of Syawal, days have been being hectic for me so that I couldn't post even one single post and update my social media. I've been so busy cleaning the house, cooking, went silaturahim to family and relatives, also to the neighbors around our home, welcoming and serving our guests at home, doing laundry, etc. -- as you also usually do on Eid ;p

[Note: silaturahim, in Arabic صِلَةُ الرَّحِمِ , means: visit, meet, or get together especially with those who have, or ever had, close-relation with us]

This is my outfit on day three of Eidul Fitri. I wore my Daisies print dress on day 1, and a lime-green dress with small red polka dots on it on day 2. Sadly I didn't have a chance to take some decent pictures of those outfits.

On day 3 of Eidul Fitri, our neighborhood were having an Eid gathering (so called here 'Halal bi Halal') as an event for us to silaturahim. I wore this outfit to that occasion. I love the dress' soft color pink and its chiffon-crepe fabric. The print also is a combination of my favorites: dots, stripes, and little flowers.. paired with another favorite of mine, the square pattern -- of the socks.

This small canvas bag was picked more because of its functionality and practicality: is to bring my baby's goodies. I love the picture of little tree on the bag and the lace embellishment.

Outfit details:
old shawl
old pants
Tommy Hilfiger watch
Scoop bag (gift from sister)
old checkered socks (same here)
old sandals
*pictures by Lady Elmas


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me